Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Week in Pop

I would like to share what pop culture I have had this week.
The best TV show I saw this week was Torchwood. I am already into this BBC America series after only couple of episodes. If you have not yet seen, catch the premiere on demand, and then see the rest. I also enjoyed Tell Me You Love Me, Damages, The Best Years, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Live with Regis and Kelly.

Now about the best CD I heard. Generally I am known to new bands here, but this week I am holding to Ani DiFranco, who released her show, Canon, this week. I didn’t hear a lot of these tracks since college, so it was great to sing in my car to songs like Shy, Gravel and Untouchable Face after all these years.

Best movie I’ve seen was Deep Water. I have to give credit to my spouse for this one: He lobbied to see this documentary about the 1968 boat race around the world, and it ended up being one of the most gripping films I have seen in longer time. You will not get disappointed watching it, so go watch it with out investigating much about it.

When it comes to reading I am reading The Sixties. I am also reading The Three Paradoxes and I really like it. Also reading the new issue of Magnet magazine and I just finished an early copy. So, what's getting you excited this week? Please share with the crowds.

No comments: