A conservatory is made up of hard wood is called as a hard wood conservatory. Naturally wood is the best material than all the other materials. A wide variety of materials including oak, sapele, idigbo, mahogany, meranti, iroco and utile are used in hard wood conservatories. Wood can be shaped into different styles. A hardwood conservatory gives a traditional type of look for your home. A hardwood conservatories are available in many styles. The reasons to choose hardwood conservatories are:
- A hard wood conservatory allows to paint any type of color to make it look more beautiful. You can paint the color which matches to your home.
- A hard wood conservatories are chemical free and they are natural materials which may not harm human beings, as the plastic and aluminum conservatories do, due to the presence of chemicals in them.
- A hardwood conservatory is purely eco friendly. The wood can easily decompose into the mass. Whereas, plastic material takes much longer time to decompose into the mass.
- A hardwood conservatory has more resistance. Wood is a best insulator for electric power.
- As compared to other materials the wood is cheaper material. Though there are some woods which are costly, they add a natural beauty to your home.
Therefore, by considering all the above features one can say that hardwood conservatories are a good choice.